- “Seller” refers to Profpack.co.za, a business that markets and sells packaging products.
- “Buyer” refers to and includes the importer and the end user of the Products.
- “Products” refers to the products advertised on the Profpack.co.za website and that are purchased by the Buyer.
The Buyer accepts and agrees that:
- The Seller will only supply Products under these Terms and Conditions, which are conclusive and non-negotiable.
- The Seller assumes no responsibility whatsoever for the use of any of the Products sold.
- The Buyer accepts full responsibility and liability for the use of the Products and services supplied by the Seller and will not hold The Seller liable for any damages suffered whatsoever, whether direct or consequential.
- The Buyer confirms that they will only use the Products for intended use.
- The Seller makes no warranties, whether expressed or implied, with regard to any of the Products sold.
- The Buyer warrants that they hold the Seller (and it’s employees and shareholders) free of any and all legal action and prosecution. This includes any entrapment procedures that may be perpetrated or attempted by law enforcement and government agents and/or their agencies.
- The Buyer is at least 18 years old and of legal age and capacity in their country of residence.
- Courier services for Product shipments are offered and will only be undertaken once all paperwork requirements and payment requirements have been met. All charges including freight and taxes must be met by the Buyer including all return costs if the Products have to be returned to the Seller.
- In the event of an officially confirmed mailing loss the Products will be shipped for a second and final time. If a further mailing loss occurs then a refund will be issued.
- If the Buyer wishes to return Products, as long as the Products are sent by the Buyer within 14 days of receipt and received by the Seller in a good, unopened, resalable condition, a Product Credit Note or refund can be issued.
- If the Seller has shipped the wrong Products or Products have arrived in a damaged condition due to incorrect packaging, then the Seller must be contacted first and then the package and Products must be returned to the Seller for inspection. If the fault is identified and agreed, the Seller will reship the Products.
- All information is supplied in good faith and translations are offered on a best effort basis. Any opinions stated are not necessarily those of the Seller. Where applicable, material is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the information for research and educational purposes.
- The Seller reserves the right to alter methods of shipment or to refuse orders.
- Subject to availability and receipt of payment, orders will be processed within 48 hours and delivery confirmed by way of email.
- The provision of goods and services by the Seller is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability, the Seller will refund the client in full within 14 days. Cancellation of orders by the client will attract a R100.00 administration fee.
- Credit card transactions will be acquired for the Seller via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for Standard Bank of South Africa. PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no credit card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
- Customer details will be stored by the Seller separately from card details which are entered by the client on PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
- The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction Currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
- The Seller takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
- This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and the Seller chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature.
- Other conditions that are not covered in these Terms and Conditions will be determined by the Seller conclusively and profpack.co.za Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice. The Seller may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.